School of Eagles
WE HAVE COMPLETED RECRUITMENT to THE “SCHOOL OF EAGLES” PROJECT
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
A non-competitive project of a conceptual nature named “The School of Eagles – 2020 edition” is co-financed by the European Union from the European Social Fund under the Knowledge Education Development Operational Program.
WHAT IS THE AIM OF THE PROJECT?
The aim of the Project is to create a learning path for exceptionally gifted students (winners of national and international subject olympics, as well as the best students based on the results they obtained in the first year of studies) through the provision of high-quality academic education based on a tutoring system and scholarship support.
WHAT DO WE OFFER WITHIN THE PROJECT?
A student qualified to participate in the project receives:
- Scholarship support of PLN 1,370.70 per month; for a maximum of 24 months
- Support of an academic teacher (tutor) throughout the entire period of participation in the Project for a total of 100 teaching hours;
- A one-time allowance for teaching aids in the amount of PLN 200 gross.
WHO RECEIVED SUPPORT?
As part of the the “School of Eagles” project by 28 students were supported studying in the fields of:
- Humanities: 5
- Exact sciences: 15
- Social sciences: 6
- Natural sciences: 2
- Recruitment regulations in the conceptual project entitled “School of Eagles”
- Appendix No. 1 Recruitment form
- Annex no. 2 Agreement for participation in the project – template
… AND FOR PARTICIPATION:
- Agreement for participation in the “School of Eagles” project.
- Annex No. 1 Participation Agreement – Project Participant’s declaration
- Annex No. 2 – PROFESSIONALLY PASSIVE (Beginning)
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? CONTACT US
Email address: Szkolaorlow@uwr.edu.pl
Project Managment Office of the UWr
ul. Kręta 1, 50-237 Wrocław
telephone no. +48 71 324 60 43
Translated by Rafał Karwacki (student of English Studies at the University of Wrocław) as part of the translation practice.