We are honoured to invite you to the first psychology conference entirely in English organised by the Academic Circle of Clinical Psychology of the University of Wrocław in collaboration with the student organisation International Student Network. We prepared 4 lectures and 2 workshops on topics related to general, evolutionary and emotional psychology. Our goal is to share knowledge and popularize psychology among the student community, bringing local and exchange students closer together. We believe that science has no borders, therefore everyone is welcome to join us.
Topics which will be covered:
• How is procrastination linked to perfectionism and what can we do to be more productive
• How does evolutionary psychology explain aesthetic emotions
• How to overcome your inner critic
• How to listen with empathy and successfully communicate your needs
• More to come!
Who is it for?
• Students of psychology and related fields
• Everyone interested in the subject of psychology
• People who are curious about the world and like to expand their knowledge
Also, there is a possibility to attend lectures via an online platform. More details and the link will be posted up to two days before the event.
Do I have to pay or register?
The conference is fully free of charge and everyone is welcome to attend! There is no need to sign up for the lectures. Although, registration for workshops is mandatory and will be open from the 6th of January to the 25th of January or until the limits are full. More details with descriptions will be posted soon.
Join us to broaden your knowledge and learn some practical skills. Hope to see you soon!If you still have questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.