Psychological counselling centre
The Psychological Counselling Centre was established to take care of mental health and provide psychological support to people from the UWr community. The Psychological Counselling Centre in accordance with the Regulations of providing non-material support is addressed especially to students and PhD students with a recognised degree of disability as well as to all people at UWr who are in a mental crisis.
The support is provided in the form of individual consultations; registration is required. Please send an email from the @uwr.edu.pl domain to firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Apply if you:
- find it difficult to cope with the responsibilities of a student
- experience separation from home
- cannot cope with stress
- feel overwhelmed by family or peer problems
- are afraid of a new environment
- feel anxious or apprehensive
- want help or advice in planning your personal development
The Psychological Counselling Centre specialists will analyse the problem with you, help to name it and plan work on the issue.
Further information about The Psychological Counselling Centre can be found in the Regulations for providing non-material support to people with disabilities at the University of Wrocław.