It would not be possible to begin and continue the conservation works in Aula Leopoldine (Leopoldine Hall) without the support of local government institutions as well as the national and international foundations.
The largest subsidy was granted by the Municipality of Wrocław, which in years 2015-2017 donated nearly PLN 3 million. The Foundation of Wrocław with its plan to restore and renovate the Leopoldine Hall was awarded in the competition for realisation of a public task “Activities in the Field of the Cultural Property and National Heritage Protection” organised by the City’s Historic Preservation Officer of Wrocław.
In 2016 also the government of Lower-Silesia provided support for the project, granting PLN 100 thousand from the funds for the heritage preservation in Wrocław.
Taking into consideration that the Leopoldine Hall is a heritage of several nations, the Federal Republic of Germany also got involved into the restoration project. The Federal Government Representative for Culture and Media in 2017 co-funded the restoration works with the amount of nearly 200 thousand zlotys.
A part of restoration work in the Leopoldine Hall was entirely financed by the University of Wrocław.
The Foundation for the University of Wrocław
ul. Kuźnicza 49/55
78 1050 1575 1000 0022 9609 3004
with an annotation: „Aula Leopoldyńska”